Our client is a leading collector, processor and supplier of recycled metal in Australia. They have 30 locations throughout Australia and their processing capacity, which includes five fragmentisers, shears, balers and granulating plants, operates to the highest environmental and quality standards to produce products that are recognized and sought after throughout the world.
They are currently looking for an Excavator Operator for an ongoing role in the North Brisbane yard.
We are not looking for Civil or Hole digging experience.
As the Excavator Operator on site, your duties will include but not be limited to the following.
- Sorting scrap metal in the yard into appropriate piles
- Operating Forklift when required to move materials
- Ongoing role with view to perm for the right candidate
- $34.50 per hour base rate
- Monday to Friday 7am - 4pm with some Saturday work
- Overtime available when there is export shipping
- Labouring is involved when not required to operated machine
- Must have experience working with scrap metal or in the forestry industry
- Excavator and forklift licence
- White/ Blue Card
- Front end loader ticket would be an advantage
- Good communication skills
- Ability to pass medical and D&A test
- Current resume with 2 work related references
- Right to work in Australia
- Licence and reliable transport
About Momentum Consulting Group:
Momentum was established in 1999 by John Patrick. It was founded on the principles of 'People, Quality & Delivery' and maintaining this focus has given Momentum the reputation for providing quality driven, customer focused and cost-effective workforce management solutions.
Momentum is innovative, results-driven & customer focused. Our experienced consultants go out of their way to deliver effective recruitment solutions for both clients & candidates. Whether it be one off-hires, bulk recruitment, onsite workforce management or large vendor management models.
Over the last 19 years, Momentum has placed a variety of staff from white and blue collar labour hire through to senior management positions across Australia. Our national footprint spreads across Australia in Sydney, Liverpool, Parramatta, Brisbane, Melbourne, and Adelaide with Perth opening in mid-2019, with each location having a team of highly qualified Recruiters with experience in their given sectors.
We're a friendly, approachable organisation - we care about our customers & strive to make a difference in the communities in which we operate. Although we continue to grow significantly year on year, we have managed to retain our warm, friendly, family culture.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying, please click the apply now button.
07 3848 9811