Momentum is an Australian owned recruitment agency with a specialisation in providing high quality staffing solutions across a wide range of white and blue-collar industries. Our vision is to provide our clients with a high level of service delivery and customer service, whilst fostering an environment surrounding teamwork, innovation and career development.
Due to expansion within our internal HR & Operations team based in Sydney CBD we are currently have an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated individual who is keen to develop their skills in the WHS and HR arena has become available.
Reporting to the Group HR & Operations Manager the key duties of this role include:
- Creation, maintenance of WH&S & HR policies and procedures
- Managing all Workers Compensation claims and return to work programs
- Undertaking recruitment across the national branch network
- Facilitate internal induction, training and external learning & development programs
- Conduct audits, manage all HR documentation and other administrative duties as required
To be successful in this role you will be a self-motivated individual, with experience building partnerships. You will have excellent time management skills, and thrive in a fast-paced working environment.
Ideally, you will possess:
- Tertiary qualifications or a Certificate IV in Human Resources or WH&S
- A solid work ethic
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Organisational skills with the ability to manage competing priorities
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to think "outside the box"
- Proficiency in Word and Excel
- Hold a Current Driver's License
In return you will work for a well respected company that truly invests and values its people. You will be offered regular development programs with an opportunity to build your career to the next level.
This role is an exceptional opportunity for an individual who wants to develop their career to the next stage.
In return you will receive a competitive remuneration package (salary + super), along with ongoing professional development and mentoring.
To apply please submit a brief resume in Word format via the seek email below.