Our client is a world-wide leading metals & electronics recycling company based within the ACT area. Momentum Consulting are actively seeking skilled & experienced HR Truck Drivers/Forklift Operators who brings a flexible and self-motivated attitude to work each day.
As the face of our business out on the road, we require a candidate who will have strong customer service skills and is well presented.
This position is a temp to perm position, Monday - Friday, 7am-3:30pm with immediate starts available for the right candidate. Pay Rate $33p/h
Your duties will include:
- Operate HR truck safely, respectfully & responsibly always
- Work with logistics and operations manager to ensure all clients are serviced in an efficient, timely and accurate manner
- Present with a well-dressed, friendly 'can do' attitude every day - especially with customers
- Be willing to get out of the truck and get hands dirty to help customers/colleagues
- Forklift operating (loading & unloading)
To be successful for this role, you MUST:
- Have a current HR License and proven HR experience
- Able to provide driving record
- Hold a valid Forklift ticket
- Quick learner
- Great communication skills
- Full PPE: Steelcaps, Hivis, long pants, long sleeve shirt
- Full working rights within Australia
- Available for on-going Mon-Fri work
- Can commence ASAP
If you would be interested in further conversation about this position, then please apply using the link below or contact Sabina Singh on (02) 9633 1141 All shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Momentum is extremely passionate about providing equal employment opportunity for all. We are committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.