Momentum is an Australian-owned recruitment agency with a specialisation in providing high-quality staffing solutions across a wide range of white and blue-collar industries. Our vision is to provide our clients with a high level of service delivery and customer service, whilst fostering an environment surrounding teamwork, innovation, and career development.
As a result of expansion this year and an internal promotion, Momentum are seeking to appoint a Payroll Officer to join their team based in Parramatta. This is a permanent (full time) role, Monday to Friday.
Your role will include:
- A great team environment, fun, friendly and family orientated
- The opportunity to participate in ongoing company reward programs
- Great salary matching the level of expertise
- Take your birthday off*
Your duties will include:
- End to end processing for national weekly pays
- Manual processing & entering of timesheets for clients
- Calculating pays manually when required and can easily identify errors
- Entering temporary employee payroll documentation
- Answer internal branch payroll enquires
- General ad hoc duties as expected
The successful candidate will offer:
- Previous payroll experience, 12 months or more, where you have been responsible for the administration of high volume processing
- A high level of accuracy with numbers and be deadline driven with the ability to pick things up quickly
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Fasttrack is desirable but not essential
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply by submitting a cover letter and resume. For a more confidential discussion please contact Alex Tranter on 02 9267 8211 or alternatively please click on APPLY now!
Momentum is extremely passionate about providing equal employment opportunity for all. We are committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.