Well established, this global success story has grown from a single office freight forwarder into a globally renowned provider of full service logistics including Warehouse Distribution, Supply Chain, Customs and Compliance, and Transportation.
Able to tailor supply chain solutions for clients through unified technology systems integrated through a global network, they pride themselves on creating value chain to yield cost reductions and improved services for their clients.
Celebrating 40 years of growth, as they grow in reputation they are developing into a global supplier of choice.
A Territory based BDM / Sales Consultant to join the Victorian business.
50/50 new business development and account management, providing national and international logistics solutions.
Skills and experience:
- Logistics and supply chain solutions sales experience is essential.
- Demonstrable understanding of supply chain operations, processes, principles, and value.
- Local AND international freight forwarding and transport market knowledge
- Proven sales skills and processes.
- Good computer skills
- A team player with excellent communication skills, and professional presentation.
- Current, valid Drivers license
With excellence in service at the core of their value proposition, they are looking for a professional who will reflect, uphold, and champion these values in the local market.
Benefits and rewards:
- Great team and culture (Global team culture, Employee appreciation day!)
- On-going career development and growth!
- Globally integrated systems
- Sales and Administration Support / Data Analytics Support
An excellent remuneration package is also on offer that includes attractive base, car, phone, and health care allowances, an industry leading commission structure and more!
Don't miss this outstanding opportunity to join an industry leader!
Please forward a detailed CV via the Apply link, and contact Brad Sparrow on 02 9267 8211 for more information.
Excellent rewards, both personal and professional await!