- Industry Leader
- International organisation
- A Specialist in electronic components
- Villawood location
- Temp to perm role!
- Working for an international industry leader!
- Ongoing mentoring and career development!
- See your contribution recognised and valued!
- Free onsite parking!
Morning Shift Team leader
This role is situated in Villawood and has an immediate start Available!
- Starting as temp to perm for 3 months. Casual rate of $28.20 p/hr
- Shift patterns are:
- 11am - 7pm managing a team of 9
- 8am to 4pm managing a team of 7
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading teams of up to 10 members
- Cover all on boarding from induction to on job training
- Ensure your team provide on-time delivery of customer orders
- Supervise the performance of a large team to meet targets and ensure adherence to standard operating procedures
- Lead, motivate and engage team members by applying effective people management processes and practices
- Conduct staff assessments of competence against job standards and criteria
- Build and promote a positive and efficient team environment
- Complete administrative tasks in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensure housekeeping and safe work practices are adhered to
- Focus on the continuous improvement of systems and processes
- Must have WMS and advanced excel experience
- Must be able to lead by example!
- Experience in leading teams that include casuals and contractors
- Strong experience in driving safety systems in the workplace
- Ability to work effectively with multiple stakeholders across all departments
- Knowledge of quality systems desirable
- Ability to build and develop teams and individuals
- Must have WMS and Microsoft Office experience
- Experience in warehouse operations involving electronics components distribution
How to apply: If you feel you meet the above criteria then we want to hear from you! Click the Apply button Now or call the Supply team on 02 9267 8211 between 8am - 8pm.
Momentum is extremely passionate about providing equal employment opportunity for all. We are committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.