- National industry leader
- Erskine Park location
- A Specialist in outdoor furniture
- Temp to Perm after 6 months!
- Working for a National industry leader!
- Ongoing mentoring and career development!
- Free onsite parking!
Store Person / Forklift Operator:
This role is situated in Erskine Park and has an immediate start Available! Day shift role paying $28 p/hr!
- Starting as temp you can progress into a permanent employee within 3 to 6 months dependent on your performance.
- For this reason you must be able to commit to this role in an ongoing capacity
- The role is 50% on the forklift and 50% off the forklift so you must be prepared to complete manual handling duties as well as trolley picking duties
- Monday to Friday 7:30am - 3:30pm
Your responsibilities will include:
- High Reach
- Crown Joystick
- 6 racks high
- Single racking
- Replenishment and putaways
- Unit and store picks
- Counterbalance forklift operation
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Loading and unloading containers
- Manual Handling Duties
- Palletising and shrink wrapping
- Trolley picking
- RF Scanning
- Pick packing
- Furniture Assembly
- Container unloading
- 2+ years Warehousing experience
- High reach forklift experience
- Up to 6 racks high
- Crown Joystick preferred
- Counterbalance forklift experience
- Loading and unloading trucks experience
- RF Scanning experience
- Must be willing to complete manual handling duties on a daily basis, some heavy lifting involved of furniture items
- MR Truck License
How to apply: If you feel you meet the above criteria then we want to hear from you! Click the Apply button Now or call the Supply team on 02 9267 8211 between 8am - 8pm.
Momentum is extremely passionate about providing equal employment opportunity for all. We are committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.