An outstanding opportunity to join a global leader!
This company sets the benchmark in design, development, and delivery of material handling solutions for the largest and most complex production facilities, factories, logistics, supply chain, distribution centres and warehousing operations.
A world class organisation at the leading edge of innovation through global collaboration in design and development of robotics and automation solutions, they are well established locally with capability to tailor, produce, and deliver.
A BDM/Sales Consultant is sought to:
- Identify, engage, and develop prospects,
- Represent the organisation and its products and services.
- Partner with clients, turn requirements into solutions, and champion the delivery.
ESSENTIAL Skills and Experience:
- Degree qualifications in an engineering or scientific discipline
- 10+ years commercial experience including:
- Significant background and understanding of operations of either production facilities and factories, or logistics, distribution centres and warehousing operations.
- Well-developed business development and account management skills,
- Proven technical solutions sales ability.
- Strong understanding of financial and commercial outcomes, return on investment, and profitability.
- Excellent communications and proven stakeholder management skills.
Benefits and Rewards include:
- The opportunity to work on projects for 'name' organisations.
- Exposure to, and support from a globally renowned team.
- With multiple high profile projects in the pipeline, underway, and previously delivered, there is a solid foundation to work from.
- Stability and ongoing career development.
An attractive remuneration package that includes a significant 6 figure base, Super, car/allowance, and commission structure is on offer.
Don't miss this outstanding opportunity to join an industry leader!
Please forward a detailed CV via the link provided and feel free to contact Brad Sparrow on 02 9267 8211 for more information.
Excellent rewards, both personal and professional await!
NOTE: Only Australian Permanent Residents and Citizens can be considered for this role.