An outstanding opportunity, join a renowned and well established leader in the industrial building, construction, and environmental services industry.
Approaching 30 years of service, this organisation prides themselves on their ability to deliver projects with their in-house workforce, which has grown significantly over the years.
Through a willingness to go where their clients need them to go and a can-do attitude, they have made a name for themselves through the delivery of some of the most difficult yet significant construction projects in Australia.
A new Senior Estimator / Bid Manager is sought to join the team.
Skills and experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline
- Significant experience as a Senior Estimator and/or Bid Manager
- Pricing off first principles
- Writing submissions, Tender and RFQ responses.
- Managing bids from start to finish
- Oversight of others
- A broad range of experience including estimating for projects in some of the following area:
- Commercial and Industrial construction:
- Civil Construction
- Food & Beverage Construction Services
- Crane & Rigging Services
- Roofing & Cladding
- Concrete Construction Services
- Fit-out and refurbishment
- Building Services
- Asbestos Removal Services
- Demolition & Decommissioning
- Environmental Remediation
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
Benefits and Rewards:
- Join the leadership team of this highly regarded and established firm.
- Opportunity to work on a variety of projects.
- On-going career opportunities.
Salary guide: $140 - 1$70kpa package +, depending on experience.
Don't miss this outstanding opportunity to join an industry leader!
Please forward a detailed CV via the link provided and feel free to contact Brad Sparrow for more information on 02 9267 8211
Excellent rewards, both personal and professional await!