Outstanding opportunity for a Civil Design Engineer to join a leading Sydney council.
With a focus on Cycling infrastructure the key requirements of the role are:
- Provide civil, landscape, cycling and traffic management advice, design, reporting and consultation on cycleway projects
- Investigate, design, and advise on traffic, cycling, and pedestrian solutions, with a focus on the cycle network implications of new and and major development applications & master plans, construction traffic management plans, temp road closures and street events.
- Development of Civil designs in AutoCAD, including traffic, bicycle, and pedestrian engineered solutions.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Civil Engineering Degree
- 3+ years demonstrable relevant civil design experience in civil, cycling, traffic and/or landscape design.
- Strong AutoCAD (and Civil 3D very well regarded)
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in traffic management and understanding of parking and traffic management legislation.
- previous local council/government experience.
Initial 6 month contract.
$40 - $47/hr + Super
Immediate review and start!
Don't miss this outstanding opportunity to gain exposure and experience!
Please apply via the link below, and/or contact Brad on 02 9267 8211 for more info.
Excellent rewards both personal and professional await!