Momentum Consulting is seeking an experienced Client Coordinator due to recent rapid growth within the business for an immediate start with our industrial client based at either their Homebush, NSW or Archerfield, QLD sites.
To be successful within in this role you will have a strong customer focused administration background with exceptional written and verbal communication skills. The role relies heavily on excellent organisational and time management skills along with excellent MS office experience (strong excel knowledge is very desirable). Working alongside the AR team this is a fast-paced environment with a high volume of activity requiring you to be motivated self-driven and highly autonomous.
Some of the key responsibilities and duties of the role include:
- Providing support to customers by processing work orders, distribution, reporting and invoicing
- Deliver courteous and prompt responses to all customer inquiries internally
- Coordinate contract renewals and annual price increases
- Work with customers to resolve problems and provide them with solutions
- Produce quotes and proposals for new and existing customers
This role is a full time permanent role working for an industry leader on offer is:
- Competitive Remuneration package of $55k + Super
- Training and development opportunities
- Working for an equal opportunity employer
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for, CLICK the APPLY NOW button and take the next positive step towards your great new role. For more information call 02 9267 8211 and speak to Sandra.
Momentum is extremely passionate about providing equal employment opportunity for all. We are committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.