An outstanding opportunity!
Join a renowned leader in the commercial/industrial building and construction industry.
Established for almost 30 years, this organisation prides themselves on their willingness to go where their clients need them to go, and a can-do attitude.
With an ability to deliver projects with their in-house workforce, they have made a name for themselves through the delivery of some of the most difficult yet significant construction projects in Australia.
Due to an internal relocation/promotion, a new Construction Manager is sought to join the team.
2IC to the Managing Director, the Construction Manager will deliver projects both independently and through management and support of internal resources including Project Manager's.
Responsible for a program of projects, your role will include:
- Assisting others with all critical functions including estimating, review of contracts, budget management, risk analysis, variations, and with time and extensions.
- Running your own projects
- Being the go-to for Project Managers
Skills and experience:
- Degree qualifications in a related discipline, and formal Project Management training
- Significant experience as a Project and Construction Manager, with experience managing projects in several of the following areas:
- Commercial construction
- Industrial construction
- Office and commercial fitout and refurbishment
- Food & Beverage manufacturing Construction Services
- Crane & Rigging Services
- Concrete construction services
- Building Services
- Asbestos Removal Services
- Demolition & Decommissioning
- Environmental Remediation
- Proven budget management
- Good with contracts
- Have a risk analysis head
- Multi-disciplinary, with ability to run trades, knowing how they think!
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
Benefits and Rewards:
- Join the leadership team of this well regarded and established firm.
- Manage a variety of interesting projects.
- Great team and culture
Salary guide: $200kpa package (Base, super, car allowance), depending on experience.
Don't miss this outstanding opportunity to join an industry leader!
Please forward a detailed CV via the link provided and feel free to contact Brad Sparrow for more information on 02 9267 8211
Excellent rewards, both personal and professional await!