With more than 30 years' experience, our client is a large national firm and are a major player within the Australian Utilities and Water Sector.
Our client is looking for an experienced crane operator for a project in Bowen. This is an ongoing job for the right candidate and will be required to work wherever the crane is required.
About the role:
- ASAP Start
- Operating a 65 tonne franna crane
- Construction of slabs and concrete walls for tanks
- Upgrade/ Extension on a Sewage Treatment Plant
- Roster is 3 weeks on and 4 days off with Sundays being a rest day
- $34per hour base rate
- Accommodation provided when working away - meals not provided
- Travel allowance up to 200km and LAA paid when working away
- Ongoing position for the right candidate - opportunity to move onto future projects wherever the crane is needed
What you'll need:
- Reside in either Bowen or within 200km of Bowen
- Minimum 1 year operating experience on a 65t crane
- Willingness to do labouring when not required in crane
- White card and C1 Crane licence
- Ability to show immunity to Hep A, B and Tetanus or willing to obtain
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol test
- Current resume with 2 recent work related references
About Momentum Consulting Group:
Momentum was established in 1999 by John Patrick. It was founded on the principles of 'People, Quality & Delivery' and maintaining this focus has given Momentum the reputation for providing quality driven, customer focused and cost-effective workforce management solutions.
Momentum is innovative, results-driven & customer focused. Our experienced consultants go out of their way to deliver effective recruitment solutions for both clients & candidates. Whether it be one off-hires, bulk recruitment, onsite workforce management or large vendor management models.
Over the last 19 years, Momentum has placed a variety of staff from white and blue collar labour hire through to senior management positions across Australia. Our national footprint spreads across Australia in Sydney, Liverpool, Parramatta, Brisbane, Melbourne, and Adelaide with Perth opening in mid-2019, with each location having a team of highly qualified Recruiters with experience in their given sectors.
We're a friendly, approachable organisation - we care about our customers & strive to make a difference in the communities in which we operate. Although we continue to grow significantly year on year, we have managed to retain our warm, friendly, family culture.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying, please click the apply now button.
07 3848 9811