Momentum is innovative, results-driven & customer focused. Our experienced consultants go out of their way to deliver effective recruitment solutions for both clients & candidates. Whether it be one off-hires, bulk recruitment, onsite workforce management or large vendor management models.
This NSW government is looking to build out a team of Customer Service Consultants in their Education shared service department supporting the internal customer.
- Monday to Friday
- Work/life balance - Hybrid working arrangements.
- Great team environment
- Part-time (min. 20hrs per week) or
- Full time (7hrs per day, 35 hours per week) available. Full-time shift rosters will be 7.5 hours (including unpaid lunch break) between 7:30 am - 6:00 pm on a rotational roster.
About the role
As a Customer Service Officer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Ability to deliver high-quality customer service, through strong customer engagement in a high-volume contact centre environment.
- Handle customer enquiries promptly and courteously while maintaining confidentiality and using discretion in the performance of all duties.
- Identify, refer and assign non-standard and more complex enquiries to a Centre of Expertise for action and resolution.
- Maintaining currency in knowledge of policy, legislation and related business processes in order to efficiently and effectively respond to customer needs.
- Maintaining accurate data records in a customer management system to ensure that customer enquiries are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Ability to confidently use multiple technology platforms and databases.
- Working with call centre key performance indicators (KPIs)
To be successful, you will possess the following:
- Strong commitment to customer service delivery
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent listening talent
- High degree of autonomy and therefore self management
- Think outside the square - solid problem solver
- Sound IT experience, with the ability to use multiple technology platforms and databases.
How to Apply
If this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in, make sure to APPLY today.
For any questions, feel free to reach out to our Business Support, Executive & Government division on 02 9267 8211.
Momentum is extremely passionate about providing equal employment opportunity for all. We are committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.