Momentum Consulting are working with a leading distributor who currently have an exciting opportunity for a customer service specialist to join their team on the Northern Beaches.
The role is available due to growth of the business and offers outstanding long term career progression opportunities.
- Manage customer enquiries via phone/email.
- Up sell products or make recommendations based on client's requirements.
- Identify and assess customer's needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information to customers and managers.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives with efficiency.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
To be successful you must have:
- 2+ years of Customer Service/Customer Care experience either face to face or working in a call centre.
- You have a love of technology and a desire to keep learning with experienced computer skills.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively to find solutions.
- Upbeat attitude and love working with people.
- You are able to manage time effectively, work independently and be self-motivated.
- Be accurate and have a high attention to detail.
- Great work-life balance
- Achievable quarterly bonuses
- Work close to home on the Northern Beaches
- Learning and development opportunities
- Opportunity to grow within a company that is a strong market leader.
- Global collaboration and knowledge sharing
- Positive, respectful, and fun company culture
- Quarterly events
How to Apply:
If you would be interested in further conversation about this position, then please apply using the link below or contact Elisabeth Huckerby on 02 9267 8211.
Momentum is extremely passionate about providing equal employment opportunity for all. We are committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.