A great opportunity exists for an enthusiastic Pest Technician to join the team of one of Australia's leading pest control and hygiene companies. We are currently looking for someone who takes pride in their work and has the proven ability to work autonomously in a similar role.
Our client has nearly 100 years of reliable, safe and professional service and currently have a full-time vacancy in their Rockhampton branch. This role involves all aspects of pest control work through prevention, new technology and sustainable solutions.
What's on offer:
- Full-time position Monday to Friday with some weekend work
- Immediate start
- Ongoing support and training
- Opportunity for career progression
- Pay rate is dependant on experience and qualifications
- Company van
- Full uniform and safety equipment
Requirements for this role:
- Current drivers licence
- Pest control licence and Qualified termite technician is preferred
- Blue card & police check's are highly desirable
- Willingness to travel as there may be some remote work
The ideal candidate:
- Reliable and hard working
- Honest and high level communication skills
- Exceptional customer service
- Physically fit
Preference will be given to applicants with experience across all types of pest control and qualifications in Termites are highly desirable.
Excellent office support with advanced IT solutions and reporting procedures will be provided in a friendly work environment. There is strong earning potential for high achieving applicants.
If you would like to take the next step in your career in the tropical environment of Rockhampton, then we want to hear from you!
Momentum Consulting - Brisbane
07 3848 9811