Momentum Consulting are currently seeking an experienced Forklift Operator to join an Australian-owned & operated company that specialize in security fencing.
Shift on offer is 8am-5pm, Monday to Friday.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for -
- Checking goods received at the time of delivery
- Putting stock away
- Packing materials for install jobs
- Packing supply only orders
- Notching timber posts
- Loading/Unloading of trucks and couriers (goods in and contractors
- Getting delivery dockets signed off by customers
- Recording any changes to orders at dispatch level on the original delivery
- Customer communication and notification as & when required
- Maintaining a clean and tidy workshop and yard
- Unlocking/locking shed if & when required
- Abide by all company & legal OH&S requirements at all time`s ensuring safety in the work environment & no accidents in the workplace
To be successful for this role, you must -
- Hold a valid Forklift Ticket with experience
- Physically fit
- Full working rights within Australia
- Must be presentable & have a great attitude
- Flexible with shift start & finish times
If you would be interested in further conversation about this position, then please apply using the link below or contact Sabina Singh on (02) 9633 1141 All shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Momentum is extremely passionate about providing equal employment opportunity for all. We are committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.