Our client is a leading collector, processor and supplier of recycled metal in Australia. They have 30 locations throughout Australia and their processing capacity, which includes five fragmentisers, shears, balers and granulating plants, operates to the highest environmental and quality standards to produce products that are recognized and sought after throughout the world.
They are currently looking for an experienced Mechanical Fitter for a short term role in their South Brisbane yard.
About the role:
- Short term (Until mid February)
- Afternoon shift 3pm-11pm Mon-Thur. 12pm-6pm Fridays.
- General Maintenance with the production team
- $42.63 per hour base rate
- Own tools required - no power tools
Requirements for the role:
- Must be close to the Rocklea area, Car and Licence
- Must be a Trade Qualified Fitter
- Must have welding experience ( sheet metal )
- Must have working at heights tickets
- Exp with fixing gear boxes and conveyor belts
- Need to pass a premedical, drug and alcohol test
- Provide 2 work references that can be contacted
- Able to come into our Yeerongpilly office to register and interview with myself.
- Must be able to provide your birth certificate and or passport to show your rights of work.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying, please click the apply now button.
Team Leader - Recruitment Brisbane
07 3848 9811