Truck Driver / Chipper Operators - Fantastic Temp to Perm opportunity!
Momentum Consulting Group are currently seeking tree workers & chipper operators with experience working around power lines and all aspects of tree maintenance for work situated in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
Your role is to maximise the life of trees & park lands, and to create, maintain & enhance the natural assets in and around our local communities.
Your daily duties and responsibilities include:
- Tree inspections and reporting
- Power line clearance
- Scheduled tree pruning
- Operating a chipper
- Driving a Medium Rigid truck
What we offer:
- A competitive hourly pay rate ($27+ per hour)
- Full time hours and opportunity for permanent job for standout candidates
- Stable work environment & conditions
- Be a part of a friendly and supportive team
- Opportunity to further develop your skills
Skills / Qualifications:
- MR Truck licence
- White Card
- Traffic management tickets (preferred)
- Cert II ESI or Cert II in arboriculture (preferred)
If you enjoy working outdoors and are looking for an immediate start please apply now.