Momentum Consulting are currently working with a highly regarded global manufacturer who are seeking a Procurement Administrator. This is a fantastic entry level role where you will gain exposure across a large and diverse portfolio.
Your new role
Working within the procurement team, you will be required to develop and maintain effective working relationships with suppliers, ensure documentation and details are maintained in the system and manage a shared inbox.
- Facilitate and administer purchasing process
- Manage master data through SAP database
- Interpret inventory and stock data and investigate anomalies
- Navigate through SAP system to input alpha/numeric data entry
- Build relationships and engage with internal and external stakeholders
To be considered you must have:
- Proven experience in a process driven, high volume administration role within a large organisation
- Outstanding administrative skills with excellent attention to detail
- The proven capability to establish and maintain relationships internally and externally;
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Intermediate SAP computer skills; advanced skills in MS Excel PivotTables, VLOOKUP, Data Tables, with the ability to demonstrate previous experience collating and providing data analytics for reporting purposes
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
If this role sounds exciting to you and you are looking for your next opportunity, please apply immediately. For more information, please contact Izabela Skrodzka at Momentum Consulting on 02 9267 8211 or firstname.lastname@example.org