Outstanding opportunity to join a global leader!
With research centres and manufacturing both here in Australia and around the world, they are renowned for innovation in engineering, manufacture, and supply of industrial equipment to key industries of mining, oil and gas, and infrastructure.
Here in NSW they design & manufacture various industrial products that require outsourced casting, machining, and fabrication, as well as individual components for assembly - approx. $30 million in outsourced business.
Based in their Purchasing and Supply Chain division in western Sydney, this position's main objective is to ensure the best supplier is chosen for each product and service.
Working within the casting, machining, and fabrication categories, you will be sourcing both components and services for various product manufacturing.
With many existing long-term suppliers this role will be about managing those relationships, and identifying and understanding competitors to ensure the best solution is procured and price is achieved.
Essential knowledge and experience includes:
- 1-2 years commercial procurement experience
- Tertiary Industrial Engineering qualifications and/or equivalent relevant experience
- Detailed knowledge of industrial engineering and manufacturing from design to material selection, and processes and procedures.
- Working knowledge of products and services for casting, machining, and fabrication.
- Good understanding of the costing of products.
- Excellent communication skills
Benefits and rewards:
On offer is a full-time 12 Month Fixed Term Contract in a well-established global organisation that will provide the potential for career progression and growth.
An excellent remuneration package of $64 - $75k + Superannuation is available depending on experience.
Don't miss this outstanding opportunity to join a global leader!
Please forward a detailed CV via the link provided and feel free to contact Brad Sparrow on 02 9267 8211 for more information.
Excellent rewards, both personal and professional await!