Our client has over 70 years experience as a specialist manufacturer of metal flooring and allied products to various national and international standards. They have operations in 10 countries with nearly 1000 employees.
They are major suppliers of grating and handrail products into large-scale projects of all types across the ANZ including Oil and Gas, Mining and Resources, Industrial and Commercial Construction sectors.
They are now looking to recruit for a Safety Advisor for their fabrication and manufacturing workshop based near Eagle Farm.
As the Safety Advisor on site, your duties will include but not be limited to the following
- 12 months with view to perm for the right candidate
- Negotiable pay rate
- Working closely within the safety team
- Implementing new safety procedures
- Coordinating activities on the compliance calendar such as first aid training
- Risk Assessments and Hazard registers
- Monitor all daily on-site tasks and ensure safety procedures are being followed and documented
- Ensure induction training is provided for all site personnel
- Ensure compliance with all company procedures, and regulatory and legislative requirements for Health and Safety
- Investigate any injuries or near misses
- Certificate IV in Workplace Health and Safety or above
- White Card
- Minimum 2 years experience in a Safety Advisor role within the Manufacturing industry
- Excellent skills in time management, communication and planning
- Ability to positively influence and improve WHS within the workplace
- Current resume with 2 work related references
- Right to work in Australia
- Licence and reliable transport
- Willingness to travel between various sites
About Momentum Consulting Group:
Momentum was established in 1999 by John Patrick. It was founded on the principles of 'People, Quality & Delivery' and maintaining this focus has given Momentum the reputation for providing quality driven, customer focused and cost-effective workforce management solutions.
Momentum is innovative, results-driven & customer focused. Our experienced consultants go out of their way to deliver effective recruitment solutions for both clients & candidates. Whether it be one off-hires, bulk recruitment, onsite workforce management or large vendor management models.
Over the last 19 years, Momentum has placed a variety of staff from white and blue collar labour hire through to senior management positions across Australia. Our national footprint spreads across Australia in Sydney, Liverpool, Parramatta, Brisbane, Melbourne, and Adelaide with Perth opening in mid-2019, with each location having a team of highly qualified Recruiters with experience in their given sectors.
We're a friendly, approachable organisation - we care about our customers & strive to make a difference in the communities in which we operate. Although we continue to grow significantly year on year, we have managed to retain our warm, friendly, family culture.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying, please click the apply now button.
07 3848 9811