Momentum Consulting are currently working with a well-established Personal Injury legal firm. Due to significant growth, they are seeking a Personal Injury Solicitor with experinece working in the WA jurisfiction.
This is an outstanding opportunity with the option to work via correspondence from home.
In this autonomous role you will be responsible for providing comprehensive legal advice on various legal matters including CTP legislation within the WA jurisdiction.
Core duties include:
- Providing advice to clients on personal injury cases
- Management of client files
- Regular communication with clients and other stakeholders
- Travel may be required on a case by case basis
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- Minimum of 2 years personal injury experience- CTP
- Proven experience in interstate matter progression in WA
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels
- Outstanding communication skills- verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to manage internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work with minimal or no supervision
If this role sounds exciting to you and you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, please apply immediately. For more information, please contact Izabela Skrodzka at Momentum Consulting on 02 9267 8211 or firstname.lastname@example.org