Outstanding opportunity to develop your career with a national top 20 builder!
Well established, this design and construction contractor has grown, partnering with 'name' developers to deliver projects across all sectors specialising in commercial, retail, and multi-storey residential.
With a major Luxury CBD Residential project coming out of the ground in the $100M - $120M range, an experience Structures Foreman is required.
- Assist with project scheduling and planning of work
- Coordinate and monitor work of construction teams
- Co-ordinate sub-contractors, providing support to trades and labour.
- Liaise with the senior site manager and other foreman
- Ensuring all works on site are completed as per drawings
- Defects reporting and management
- Organise, attend, and present at Toolbox, Pre-start, and weekly site meetings
- Provide on-site Quality Assurance, completing ITP's
- Oversee on-site OH & S
Essential skills and experience:
- Significant, previous experience on medium to high rise large scale mixed-use apartment projects in a similar role.
- Relevant tertiary quals and/or trade background
- A high degree of technical knowledge.
- An incredibly keen attention to detail
- Exceptionally organised.
- WHS focused.
Benefits and Rewards:
- An excellent opportunity for career development with a leading firm, on a high profile project.
- A Salary range of $130 - $160k + super, depending on experience (Negotiable!)
Don't miss this outstanding opportunity to join one of Australia's leading builders!
Please forward a detailed CV via the link provided and feel free to contact Brad Sparrow on 02 9267 8211 for more information.
Excellent rewards, both personal and professional await!