Well established, this global success story has grown from a single office freight forwarder into a globally renowned provider of full service logistics including Warehouse Distribution, Supply Chain, Customs and Compliance, and Transportation.
Able to tailor supply chain solutions for clients through unified technology systems integrated through a global network, they pride themselves on creating value chain to yield cost reductions and improved services for their clients.
Celebrating 40 years of growth, as they grow in reputation, they are developing into a local supplier of choice.
A Territory based BDM / Sales Consultant is required to manage and grow the territory north of Brisbane, centred around the Caboolture area including Sunshine Coast.
The position is 50/50 New Business Development and Account Management, providing national and international logistics solutions.
Skills and experience:
- Freight forwarding, Logistics, and/or supply chain solutions sales experience is ESSENTIAL!
- Demonstrable understanding of supply chain operations, processes, principles, and value.
- Local AND international freight forwarding knowledge
- Proven sales skills and processes.
- Good computer skills
- A team player with excellent communication skills, and professional presentation.
- Current, valid Drivers license and own vehicle.
With excellence in service at the core of their value proposition, they are looking for a professional who will reflect, uphold, and champion these values in the local market.
Benefits and rewards:
An excellent remuneration package is on offer that includes attractive base, car, phone, and health care allowances, an industry leading commission structure and more!
Don't miss this outstanding opportunity to join an industry leader!
Please forward a detailed CV via the Apply link, and contact Brad Sparrow on 02 9267 8211 for more information.
Excellent rewards, both personal and professional await!