Our client is involved in the manufacturing and supply of allied steel products, and is seeking a dedicated and experienced Administrator to join their friendly team as soon as possible.
This role entails:
- Supporting warehouse team with general data entry and customer service
- Management of office phone and email
- Liaison with suppliers and freight despatch
- Inventory and stock management
- Ad-hoc duties as required
The successful applicant will have:
- Experience in an administration position
- Ability to manage own time effectively
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- Strong organisation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Clear and effective communication skills
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply', or email your information to MomentumPerth@momentumconsulting.com.au
Momentum is extremely passionate about providing equal employment opportunity for all. We are committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.