Momentum Consulting are currently looking for a reliable and hardworking Warehouse Team Leader to join our client based in Derrimut. Our client specializes in supplying spare parts of outdoor power equipment to companies around Melbourne, they commenced trading in 2006 and have done nothing but grow since then.
The duties of this role will include:
- Responsible for 5 staff and ensuring an efficient warehouse operation in achieving business targets
- Coordinating of staff's workloads, providing support to ensure that the team delivers, monitoring any issues, and ensuring production targets, KPIs, and quality standards are met
- Develop the team by focusing on individual performance to achieve high standards, whilst ensuring there is a safe working culture
- Train new Warehouse operatives within area of responsibility
- Identify any systems improvements and make recommendations for change
- Managing picking through to despatch
To be successful for this role you will have:
- Supervisory and Team Leader skills with the ability to motivate, develop and supervise others
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good planning skills and able to meet targets and deadlines
- Have some knowledge of Warehouse databases
- Previous experience in a Senior role within the Warehousing industry
This is a full-time position with working hours of Monday-Friday 8.30am-4.30pm and some over time involved.
If you have the skill set and knowledge needed for this role and are enthusiastic about progressing further in your career, apply now by attaching your CV or call Jasmine on 03 9796 6615!
*please not only successful candidates will be contacted*